AURO AMBASSADOR AWARD - Promotional initiative - Terms and Conditions
The referral system “AURO AMBASSADOR” is a promotional initiative of Auromoney Ltd for the Auro Account product, rewarding the support and word of mouth promotion of its customers. Participation in the AURO AMBASSADOR promotional initiative entails the explicit acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions.
AURO AMBASSADOR CODE
Upon acceptance of these terms and conditions, the customer is assigned an Ambassador Code which is used to invite friends and acquaintances to open an Auro account, thus creating their own "Auro Affiliates" line. For an Ambassador to add a friend or acquaintance and have them included among their Auro Affiliates, the invited new customers must open their Auro account by entering the Ambassador Code during registration.
GOLD AWARD TO AURO AMBASSADORS
The Auro Ambassador will receive an Ambassador award in GOLD of 12€uro / year, for EACH affiliated customer, for the next THREE years, under the following conditions.
The new customer (affiliate) who has registered using the Ambassador Code of another existing and active customer (Auro Ambassador) and has deposited at least 1g / gold in their Auro account, is entitled to a ONE-OFF entry premium of 12€uro in GOLD. Thereafter, they can also become an Auro Ambassador and invite other friends and acquaintances, thus creating their own affiliates line to earn even more gold Ambassador awards.
- There is no limit to the number of friends that can be invited and affiliated.
- The Auro account is "active" if it has at least 1g / gold deposit.
- The Ambassador award (12€ / gold / year) for each new affiliated customer registered with their Ambassador Code, is credited to the Ambassador’s Auro account in 12 deferred instalments of 1€ / gold / month, provided that the affiliate keeps their Auro Account in an active state, with at least 1g/gold deposited on the last day of the reference month.
- The award calculation is done on the last day of the month, provided that the Auro Account balance of the Ambassador and of their affiliate are both higher than 1g / gold.
- The Ambassador awards are credited to the Ambassador’s Auro account, on the last day of the activation month of the affiliate's account.
- The entry premium for the affiliate will be credited in g / gold, to the Auro account on the last day of the month of the account activation, provided that their balance exceeds 1g / gold. The entry premium will be considered released and permanently granted on the condition that the affiliate maintains at least 1g / gold deposited in their account for three months after the premium has been credited. If within the next three months the affiliate’s deposit is reduced below 1g / gold, they forfeit the right to the premium and it will thus be charged in full to their Auro account.
- The monthly instalment of the Ambassador award will NOT be credited to the Ambassador’s Auro account, if on the last day of the month their affiliate has less than 1g / gold deposited on their Auro Account.
- The monthly instalment of the Ambassador award will NOT be credited to the Ambassador’s Auro account, if on the last day of the month the Auro Ambassador has less than 1g / gold deposited on their Auro account.
- The Ambassador award is granted for the registration of new customers only and does not apply if the invited customer’s data is already included in the Auromoney database.
- The invited customer (affiliate) agrees that Auromoney has the right to inform their Auro Ambassador of the active status of their account, in order to verify their eligibility to claim their Ambassador award.
- If the Auro account of the Auro Ambassador is closed for any reason, they will permanently lose the right to receive their Ambassador awards for their affiliates from Auromoney.
- All new customers (affiliates) that register and activate their accounts by 31.12.2018, will be included in the affiliate line of the Auro Ambassador and generate their Ambassador award for the next three years, starting from the date on which the affiliated customer has completed their registration on the Auromoney website, under the terms and conditions outlined here.
- Auromoney does not tolerate any behavior contrary to international anti-spam regulations. Customers who contravene these regulations in promoting Auromoney will be excluded from the Auro Ambassador initiative and will no longer be eligible to receive the Ambassador award. Any customer wishing to promote Auromoney by email is solely responsible for verifying that their mailing lists are up to date and that the recipients have agreed to receive promotional emails, in full compliance with the privacy laws in the jurisdiction in which they operate.
- The Auro Ambassador award is an initiative dedicated to the promotion of the Auro account of Auromoney Ltd. Any speculative, deceptive or fraudulent behavior or action against Auromoney or its customers will result in exclusion from the Auro Ambassador initiative at the sole discretion of Auromoney. Auromoney will also decide on further legal action for damages.
- The terms and conditions of the Auro Ambassador promotional initiative and the Ambassador awards can be changed before the expiry of the three years in the event of changes to the Auroprice which reduce the transaction fees and / or the costs of the deposit from its price on the February 01, 2018.
- These terms and conditions are effective from February 01, 2018. The Auro Ambassador award is a promotional initiative that will end on 31.12.2018, unless an extension is explicitly announced to the customers through the Auromoney website.
The terms and conditions of the Auro Ambassador promotional initiative and the Ambassador awards can be changed before the expiry of the three years in the event of changes to the Auroprice which reduce the transaction fees and / or the costs of the deposit from its price on the 01 february 2018.